We are pleased to announce the arrival of our beautiful, authentic Bell Tent, situated on a small campsite at Pilton Moor, on the magical Gower Peninsula, one and a half miles from Rhossili Bay and walking distance of Mewslade Bay.
- At a glance:
- * sleeps 2
- * price: from £65 per night
- * no bedding or breakfast is provided
- * a deposit of £25 is needed to secure the booking
- * all deposits must be paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable
- * strictly no smoking
- * ‘glamp’ in style in our traditional bell tent in Rhossili
- * well behaved pets on a lead and by arrangement
- * Horse B&B available on site
The bell tent sleeps two people comfortably and has an electric fridge, kettle and radiator. Come and relax and enjoy the rustic outdoor experience.
Close to cliff path walks, large sandy beaches and small secret coves. Watch the spectacular sunset over Worms Head and look up at the clear starry skies.
Meet Lucy our Shetland pony who lives in the paddock nearby. Take time to watch our Barn Owls who live on site, hunting at dawn and dusk. We welcome well behaved dogs so bring your furry friend along.
The bell tent is comfortable and has a double bed, fridge, kettle, cutlery and crockery.
There is a shower and toilet nearby and a small communal kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge and sink.